Published on August 6th, 2017 | by olcaytu2005
Project of the Year: Indorse / ICO Starts
We have seen numerous new ideas on blockchain recently. Undoubtly, the ability to create decentralized applications have lured a lot of different industries into blockchain technology. However, many of them (even the ones I have reviewed here) doesn’t really have a good bussiness and finance structure. This basically means that they will be unable to make use of their tokens with their platforms and their platforms will probably not be used by many. Besides being decentralized, one of the most important aspects of blockchain technology is it’s ability to lets users hold what they really own. For example, when you have your Bitcoin in your wallet you are your own bank. In other words, you don’t have to trust anybody with your money.
Recently, a startup called Indorse have come up with a project that have practically analysized the problems and benefits I’ve stated above. Indorse is a decentralized professional social network, very similar to one of the most impressive startups of recent years, Linkedin. Ofcourse, it has a variety of improvements and differences as well as being decentralized.
Visit https://www.indorse.io now to invest!
The Obvious Perks
- You will, in all circumstances, own your date. Your data won’t hold any commercial value to anyone else but yourself. Curtosy of blockchain technology.
- You will get paid for sharing your skills.
- You will be able to monetize your activity.
- Indersoement of your skills is possible through Indorse.
The platform will absolutely be free to users. However they will have to pay gas fees for actions that require direct blockchain interaction, which is normal for every dAPP on Ethereum blockchain. When you publish your skills you will also have to put videos and photographs that could count as proof of you actually having those skills. An indorser will review the material you’ve submitted to verify your status.
I’m highly impressed with Indorse team and their advisors. The team is from Attroes, already a famous blockchain company which currently builds a Ethereum based digital diplomas service for Ngee Ann Polytechnic College in Singapore. I suggest you to take a look at team’s other project aswell.
- David Moskowitz, Project Head (Founder)
- Gaurang Torvekar, Project Technical Lead (Founder)
- Dipesh Sukhani, Project Operations Manager
- Avadhoot Kulkarni, Project Marketing Manager
- Dave Appleton, Smart Contracts Developer
- Harsh Nene, Senior Developer
- Kedar Vaidya, Senior Developer
- Prasanna Venkatesan, Consulting Architect
- Gauri Gadgil, Designer
- Brian Ip, Project Development Associate
- Benedict Chan, Director of Engineering at BitGo, Inc.
- Loi Luu, Founder and Developer for the SmartPool Project
- Patrick McCorry, Research Associate (Blockchain), UCL
- Matthew Tan, CEO and Founder of Etherscan
- Shaun Djie, Co-founder & Partnership Director at DigixGlobal
- Kc Chng, Co-founder & CEO at DigixGlobal
- Eddy Travia, CEO of Coinsilium
- Yacine Teraï, Blockchain Investment & Corporate Business Advisor, Coinsilium
- Dushyant Bhatia, Co-founder & Director at Gozoop
One of the best aspects of this project is not only you can see how Indorse token can gain real life value, they also have set pretty reasonable hard cap to develop the platform. ICO’s are nowadays greedy and ask a lot more than they need through crowdsales.
Indorse token will be public sale on 8th of August, tomorrow.
The presale happened with an enourmous success, collecting +13800 Ethereum + 4000 Ethereum from a private investors with total 20 contributers.
The hard cap was at 50,000 Ethereum so around 32,000 Ethereum is still to be collected through the public crowdsale.
The ICO price will be 1000 Indorse (IND) for a single Ethereum. The crowdsale is set to continue up to 30 days, but I suspect it will be sold it in the first hour.
The team has allocated %20 of the capital raised through ICO to sales & marketing while allocating %65 of the capital to development and %10 to operations. The rest of the money (%5) will be used for legal needs.
If you liked to project and if you want to have a deeper understanding of Indorse project, I suggest you to take look at their WHITEPAPER!
To join the crowdsale, visit https://www.indorse.io